20 in stock
Classic Style, Modern Comfort
The Vionic Caballo ballet flat for women puts the comfort technology you love into a new pointed toe flat silhouette. The Caballo dress shoes feature an enveloped vamp detail and are available in a range of colors and finishes. Versatile and understated, this slip-on ladies ballet flat with tapered toe and half inch heel has a soft and flexible upper and durable synthetic sole. The perfect pumps, these shoes are a great choice for the office or everyday wear, and transition to the evening with style.
Feet were designed to walk on soft, natural elements like soil and sand, not the hard, flat man-made surfaces that make up so much of our modern world. Vionic’s shoes and sandals are biomechanically designed to hug your arches like a natural footprint, giving you all-day orthotic support.
Engineered with a deep heel cup to enhance stability, substantial concealed biomechanical support and a firm yet flexible midsole, Vionic technology promotes comfort and stability, and it's built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and casual flats, bringing revolutionary support to the season’s most aspirational looks.
Vionic Shoes – Comfort On The Go
Vionic offers innovative biomechanical technology concealed in every style, so you can enjoy all of life’s occasions with comfort and confidence – all day, every day. With Vionic’s shoe styles, you’ll find everything from comfortable and stylish flats, traditional loafers, sleek kitten heels, fashionable wedges, cozy plush slippers, classic pumps, winter boots, lightweight sneakers and flirty summer sandals, all with podiatrist-designed orthotic support and some of them have APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- item contains fur
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE FLATS: These women’s envelope style vamps with pointed toe have a simple leather/suede upper with a durable, synthetic sole and half inch heels.
- WHAT TO WEAR? Cozy, comfortable and stylish, the ballet flats are a great day to night choice, seamlessly transitioning from the office to evening wear.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Vionic recommends ordering these ballet flats in a half size down for customers with a more slender foot.
- VIONIC SHOES: Vionic brings together style and science, combining innovative biomechanics with the most coveted trends.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com