Out of stock
Fits best in: Superfeet carbon insoles fit a wide range of tight-fitting, low-volume athletic footwear, even ones with non-removable factory insoles. Superfeet® carbon’s breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever. The result of years of research and field testing, Superfeet carbon is ideal for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Superfeet’s revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. Features carbon fiber stabilizer cap: the stabilizer cap is reinforced with evolyte™, superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend, provides structure and support for our low-volume insole. Low-profile design: the thinnest Superfeet insole. Heel cup: the structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact. Biomechanical shape: the low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees. Wider forefoot: accommodates a wider range of footwear. Lightweight high-density foam: lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear. Foam perforations: perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability. Beveled edge: the beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear. Organic, odor-control coating: all natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria. How it works: Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the structured heel cup, and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- Made in US
- Synthetic sole
- The thinnest superfeet insole
- Versatile shape that offers high performance support
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers comfort
- Evolyte carbon fiber & polymer blend for structure
- Relief for common foot pain in tight fitting footwear
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com