Out of stock
(ho-koo-ah pa-hoo) TRANSLATION: Crest of a Wave, Net
Packed with comfort, the Hokua Pahu Leather puts our original lightweight cage sandal on solid ground.Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up.
Non-marking molded rubber outsole. Features molded traction sipes and coral reef inspired lug pattern for added traction.
Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a brushed ICEVA drop-in footbed.
The aloha spirit defines the islands- equal parts joyful greeting, respectful blessing, and humble wish. It’s a way of life and a unique sense of warm generosity born of polynesia but not bound by geography. Aloha is Hawaii’s greatest export. Native Hawaiians bring it wherever they venture, and visitors always take aloha home.
Olukai paired three Hawaiians- an explorer, an artist, and a surfer, and three like-minded non-hawaiians on creative and inspiring adventures in far-flung corners of the map to document the spread of the aloha spirit.
For The Explorers
For The Artists
For The Surfers
- Antiqued, waxed nubuck leather.
- Adjustable straps with micro hook-and-loop closure for custom fit. Quick-drying stretch jersey knit lining.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a brushed ICEVA drop-in footbed.
- Non-marking molded rubber outsole. Features molded traction siping and coral reef inspired lug pattern for added traction.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com