Out of stock
The Debra is a slip on shoe with a Wavy Navy printed suede upper with double elastic gores for easy to wear comfort.
- Elastic at the instep allows for a secure fit.
- Lab-rated slip resistant outsole and stain resistant leather coating.
- Leather covered insole allows for your feet to naturally breathe, leaving them feeling fresh and dry.
- Cork, memory foam and polyurethane loaded footbed creating a 'perfect fit' by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Removable footbed, using our Classic footbed style (you can even insert your own orthotics!)
- Mild rocker outsole engineered to roll naturally to encourage proper posture.
- Hand sewn topstitching finish, leather lining, superior arch support, and padded Achilles heel.
- Suitable for casual and professional environments, providing comfort and support to individuals on their feet for extended periods of time.
- Heel Height: 1.75"
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org