Out of stock
The professional, our iconic clog loved by millions, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support. Apma accepted and built by hand with staple construction, our classic style provides reliable stability and extra comfort.Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish. FIT GUIDE To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog. Your heel should move up and down freely (like an open back clog) when walking. Relax your feet and resist the urge to curl your toes. In both clogs, stand with equal weight on both feet. The clog's arch should be under your arch and you should not feel the back of the shoe on your heel or your toes touching the front of the clog. REMEMBER! Most people have two different sized feet. Be sure to try on both clogs and fit them to the larger foot
If you spend long hours on your feet, you have to pick up a pair from Dansko's Stapled Clog collection. Each has a polyurethane rocker-bottom sole, designed to protect the feet, legs, and back from the stress of standing or walking, and to propel the foot forward, helping you stay on the move.See all Product description
- 100% Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Polyurethrane sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Comfort-minded clog featuring roomy reinforced toe box for protection and polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom for shock-absorption
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org