Out of stock
FEATURES of the Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Sandal Cork and latex footbed designed to mirror the shape of a healthy foot and provide a natural walking environment More toe room allowing toes to move naturally, which promotes better balance and correct foot alignment from toe to heel Raised toe bar encourages natural gripping motion of your feet, exercises the legs and stimulates circulation Contoured footbed ensures even weight distribution and proper posture Deep heel cup cradles the heel and keeps natural cushioning right under the calcaneous (also known as the heel bone) Shock absorbing sole is flexible, durable, lightweight, repairable and replaceable, like almost every part of our shoes Jute fibers made of two layers - one wicks away moisture, the other adds strength Cork footbed is firm and resilient for maximum support Footbed Liner made of soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry
This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- 100% Synthetic and leather
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Oiled leather – unique characteristics of the leather are highlighted by a rich oil treatment, develops a natural patina over time
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Sole material: EVA - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat / Heel shape: flat
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com