Out of stock
There is nothing but the road ahead, and the dynamic cushioning and sound stability of the ASICS® Gel-Foundation® 13 running shoe underfoot. Predecessor: Gel-Foundation 12. Support Type: Overpronation. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Surface: Road. Midsole Height:Heel/Forefoot: 22 mm/12 mmDifferential: 10 mm Breathable mesh, lightweight textile film, and durable textile upper materials. Built for the moderate to severe overpronator requiring reinforced cushioning and stability. Maximum Support last offers more depth and width throughout the mid-foot and forefoot, making it ideal for runners with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics. Seamless construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation. Plush tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining. ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment. SpEVA® midsole maximizes energy return and reduces midsole breakdown. Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off. Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability. Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency. Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity. DuraSponge® outsole material in the forefoot delivers cushioning and long-lasting wear. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 11 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- There is nothing but the road ahead, and the dynamic cushioning and sound stability of the ASICS® Gel-Foundation® 13 running shoe underfoot.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org