2 in stock
The lightweight, flexible and supportive style of the ASICS® GEL-DS Trainer® 23 running shoe will get you to your performance sweet spot! Predecessor: GEL-DS Trainer 22. Support Type: Neutral to overpronation. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm Adaptive mesh and synthetic upper materials. Seamless upper construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation. Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support. Lightly padded tongue and collar. Soft, breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable foam insole. I.G.S® enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off. Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride. Rearfoot Gel® cushioning systems attenuates impacting shock, allowing the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle. Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort. Heel/Toe: 20 mm/10 mm AHAR® rubber outsole delivers lasting durability and reliable traction. DuoSole® outsole technology provides enhanced flexibility without compromising traction and durability. Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase. Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- The lightweight, flexible and supportive style of the ASICS® GEL-DS Trainer® 23 running shoe will get you to your performance sweet spot!
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org