Out of stock
The ASICS® GT-2000 6 Trail running shoe offers a hybrid design that allows you to seamlessly transition from on-road to off-road runs with added traction to keep you steady on those dirt paths! Predecessor: GT-2000 6. Support Type: Neutral to Overpronation. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response. Surface: Trail. Differential: 10 mm. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Lace-up closure. Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort. Soft, plush tongue and collar. Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support. ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment. I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off. Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort. Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle. FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams. Solyte® 45 lasting provides a soft platform feel. Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm. AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole. Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency. Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwea
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- The ASICS® GT-2000 6 Trail running shoe offers a hybrid design that allows you to seamlessly transition from on-road to off-road runs with added traction to keep you steady on those dirt paths!
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com