Out of stock
Shrug off rain, snow, mud, and nearly any element Mother Nature throws your way, in the Altra® Lone Peak 3 Neoshell trail-running shoe. Predecessor: Lone Peak 2.5. Support Type: Neutral to underpronation. Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response. Surface: Trail. Differential: 0 mm. Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage. Natural-running-inspired shoe with a zero-drop differential and moderate cushioning, that is ideal for trail running, hiking, fastpacking, trail racing, and cold conditions. Designed to improve running form, toe splay, stability, push-off, traction, and comfort. NeoShell® upper technology repels rain, snow, dew, and mud. Abrasion-resistant mesh upper features minimal seams to reduce the likelihood of irritation. Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out. Lace-up closure. FootShape™ toebox design allows the foot to splay naturally and maintain proper alignment, while absorbing shock and promoting a more powerful toe-off. Gaiter Trap™ features a tab to secure gaiter to the shoe without having to strap it below the outsole. Heel pull loop. Light tongue and collar padding. Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel. Removable 5 mm Contour footbed. Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a natural foot strike and an efficient stride. Natural Ride system (NRS) utilizes a combination of outsole and midsole componentry along with anatomical design, the Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped lasts to promote a more natural stride. EVA midsole with A-Bound™ top layer. Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 25 mm. Altra MaxTrac sticky rubber outsole with TrailClaw® for optimal traction over varied terrain. StoneGuard™ Sandwich Rock helps deflect rocks for a smoother, more stable ride. Last: SD5-W Imported. Measurements:
- Lug Sole sole
- Shrug off rain, snow, mud, and nearly any element Mother Nature throws your way, in the Altra® Lone Peak 3 Neoshell trail-running shoe.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com