Out of stock
Please click here for the Alegriaå¨ footwear size guide. The Dayna shoe by Alegriaå¨ is day-long comfort in a classic design. This style is perfect for those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields because of its ability to provide unmatched comfort and support. Stain-resistant leather upper has a modified mary jane vamp strap and a hook-and-loop closure for a perfect fit. Comfortable leather interior wicks away moisture for all-day comfort. The footbed is a mix of cork, memory foam and leather-covered latex, and forms to the natural contours of the foot. Footbed is also removable for your custom orthotics. The nonslip PU outsole is engineered to reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure, and the bottom is flat to increase stability. Rocker outsole also propels you through the gait cycle, rocking you from heel to toe in a natural motion, resulting in less tired feet and body at the end of the day. Click here to learn more about Alegria outsole technology. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 14 oz Platform Height: 3‰?ã4 in Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Cork sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 inches"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Please click here for the Alegriaå¨ footwear size guide.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org