4 in stock
Athletic Style, Sporty Comfort
If you love running, power walking, tennis or any other fast-moving sport, you’ll welcome the cushioned support of our Active Orthotics. Designed to fit into your favorite sneakers, athletic or casual shoes, the full length orthotic inserts are designed to provide maximum support when you need it most.
Vionic Technology – Stability, Balance & Support
The EVA orthotic with reinforced, hardened plastic shell offers stability and motion control under high impact, and a cushioned shock dot in the heel provides added shock absorption. Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact, the orthotics feature a 4 degree rear foot wedge which helps prevent excess pronation. The orthotic shoe inserts can be trimmed at the forefoot as needed to get the perfect fit in your athletic shoes and are finished with an EcoFresh anti-bacterial odor absorbing cover.
Vionic Shoes – Comfort On The Go
Along with our Orthotic Inserts, Vionic’s biomechanical support is available built in to a wide range of men’s and women’s shoes. Providing maximum comfort and improved stability, the range includes stylish flats, traditional loafers, sleek kitten heels, fashionable wedges, cozy plush slippers, winter boots and flirty summer sandals, all with podiatrist-designed orthotic support and some of them have APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- TRANSFORM YOUR SHOES: Vionic orthotic inserts can add comfortable support to any men’s or women’s shoe, extending their life and improving your day!
- GET ACTIVE: These full length Active Orthotics provide maximum support and pronation control for walking and running, making them ideal for athletic shoes, sneakers and casual shoes.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The cushioned EVA orthotic has a reinforced, hardened plastic (PE) shell for added motion control and stability, and a shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption.
- PERFECT FIT: Each podiatrist-designed orthotic insert is contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact and can be trimmed in the forefoot if necessary.
- TRUSTED TECHNOLOGY: Vionic Technology in all of our orthotics provides greater contact under foot, offering stability, relief and support for hours of wearability.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org