1 in stock
The Kia'i II is designed with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA) and tested daily by its over 450 guards. A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program.Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support. You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up. The Arch
OluKai's anatomical arch support improves comfort and supports the natural contours of the foot. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot. The Toe
The generous toe box allows your toes to spread naturally, like a bare foot in wet sand. The result is better balance, less stress, and increased comfort. The Heel
Olukai's heel cup cradles the foot, minimizes side-to-side movement, and provides stability and natural shock absorption. The heel cup centers and aligns the foot to minimize pronation and supination, reduce pressure on the arch, and enhance the body's natural cushioning and bone protection.b>FeaturesSoft nylon toe post webbing, welded HLA and island chain detail, and laser-etched HLA footbed logo. A portion of proceeds goes to support the HLA Junior Guard Program.Vegan FriendlyOluKai's vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying Lycra knit lining.
- Footbed: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a non-slip brushed EVA drop-in footbed for personalized fit
- Outsole: Non-marking gum rubber outsole, lugged and siped for enhanced grip.
- Vegan Friendly
- A portion of proceeds goes to support the HLA Junior Guard Program.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org