1 in stock
A great summer sandal that can take anything your little one can dish out, the Keen Newport H2 Infant matches your grown-up version. The elastic cord lace and adjustable hook and loop strap let kids put this Keen sandal on and take it off by themselves. This kid's sandal has quick-drying webbing that is perfect when your little ones are in and out of the water and everywhere else. A cushioned EVA footbed provides all-day comfort. Watch your little one make a run for the river bank in the Keen Newport H2 Infant!
This Newport H2 shoe from KEEN is a great summer sandal thta can take anything a kid can dish out. The elastic cord lace and adjustable hook-and-loop strap lets kids put them on and take them off by themselves. Quick-drying webbing is perfect when kids are in and out of the water and everywhere else.See all Product description
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Amazon refers to sizes 4-10 as âtoddlerâ whereas Keen categorizes sizes 4-7 as âinfantâ and 8-13 as âtoddlerâ.
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Secure fit lace capture system with hook and loop adjustability over instep
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com