Out of stock
KEEN adds their distinctive stamp to this handsome and adventurous casual shoe. Care: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
Austin Casual Shoe
From business-casual Fridays to busy weekends around town, the Keen Men's Austin Casual Shoe is a must-have casual wardrobe staple. This lace-up shoe has a water-resistant leather upper for versatility and a sleek, contemporary look. And for comfort that won't quit, the Austin features a removable Keen Metatomical footbed that adds extra cushion to your step and moisture-wicking liners to help keep feet dry.
- Classic and casual lace-up oxford
- Water-resistant leather upper for durability
- Keen Metatomical footbed provides arch support
- Leather and textile linings wick away moisture
- Patented toe protection covers entire toe bed
- Weight:15.66oz / 444.74g
- Upper:Water resistant leather
Shoe has the style of an oxford with athletic-inspired detailing and comfort.View larger.
Keen Metatomical footbed provides arch support.View larger.
Classic, Sporty Style
The versatile Keen Men's Austin Casual Shoe provides the style of an oxford with athletic-inspired detailing and comfort. This lace-up shoe comes in a variety of tones has accented with contrast and tonal stitching.
Water-Resistant Upper and Moisture-Wicking Liners
To keep feet dry and comfortable in a range of conditions, the Austin has a water-resistant leather upper that's made to last and requires no special care. When things heat up, leather and fabric linings wick away moisture for breathable comfort.
Keen Metatomical Footbed for Contoured Support
For comfort and support that last all day, the Austin features an internal footbed that provides arch support by hugging the natural contours of your foot.
Patented Toe Protection
Because you never know what might cross your path, the Austin includes Keen.Protect, patented toe protection that wraps up and over the outsole for thorough coverage of the entire toe bed.
Keen: A Story of Hybrid Innovation
Keen began in 2003 with an inspired sandal design that combined comfort and toe protection. This radical design departure for sandals spawned the overriding Keen philosophy of hybrid innovation--striving to create new possibilities and to discover and implement original ideas.
Keen products put an emphasis on the joys of play. At the same time, Keen believes in the value of working hard to give back to the community. To that end, the company has partnered with non-profit organizations around the world to help get youth into the outdoors, protect land for its environmental and recreational value, and to give bikes to kids in need.
What's in the Box
Keen Men's Austin Casual Shoe.See all Product description
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Classic oxford lace design
- Please note: The color called Black Olive is actually brown KEEN adds their distinctive stamp to this handsome and adventurous casual shoe
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org