Out of stock
Enjoy the same Altra Trail Gaiter that you love but now with a fresh, new color pallet. A pesky stick or rock in your shoe can interrupt an awesome run. Protect your feet with the Altra Trail Gaiter. Go full throttle through the snow, sand, rocks, and leaves with the confidence that the abrasion resistant and highly breathable material will keep your shoe free of momentum-stopping trail debris. The strapless design works on any trail shoe but is perfect when paired up with an Altra GaiterTrap equipped shoe. And the strapless design allows you to change your shoes and socks without ever removing the gaiter. Take your trail run to new heights with the Altra TrailGaiter.
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Pull On closure
- Synthetic sole
- Shields your feet from dirt, sand, mud, rocks and snow.
- Strapless design allows you to change your shoes and socks without removing the gaiter.
- Compatible with all Altra trail shoes.
- Highly breathable stretch material with high abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com