Out of stock
The upper of the new Lone Peak NeoShell is made of a revolutionary fabric that is waterproof on the outside yet breathable from the inside. It's designed to fight off water and release heat to keep your feet cool and dry. This shoe is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber boot and is not designed for standing in water; it is made to help keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. The FootShape toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for greater stability and comfort in shifting terrain. A flexible StoneGuard rests above the midsole to deflect sharp, jagged rocks from digging into your feet.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound Top Layer sole
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
How do I return an item?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept unworn returns within 365 days of original purchase*. For defective merchandise that has been worn and is within 365 days of original purchase date, please contact Customer Service for authorization to return. *Closeout or sale items may not be returned or exchanged
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the 365 day return period.
- Returns must be resalable: unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Do not place a label or write directly on the original shoebox.
- Boxed footwear that is returned to us with labels or tape attached directly to the shoebox and not returned in a separate shipping box will be charged a $25 re-boxing fee.
- Any sign of wear and tear (e.g. discolored, dirty, or damaged outsole or insole, scuffed uppers etc.) will disqualify your return from receiving a full refund and may be returned to you.
- Merchandise received in worn condition will be disposed of within 14 days of receipt, or customer may have merchandise shipped back to them at their own expense.
- Full priced items are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Worn merchandise will not be refunded.
Final Sale or Closeout items
- Items purchased from our website designated as “closeout” or with any other promotions indicated as "Final Sale" may not be returned or exchanged.
- Any merchandise received at our processing center that was purchased as a final sale will NOT receive a merchandise credit and will be charged a $15 freight fee to cover costs for shipping both way
- Please return your item(s) back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process a refund in accordance with this policy. Please be certain to insure the package.
- Our return address is:
Attn: Walking Comfort Return Processing
100 North Market Place Drive, #100
Centerville, Utah 84014
- Please include a copy of your original packing slip with your return.
- If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
Your name and billing address
The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase.
The item number of the merchandise
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-10 days.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com